Wednesday, February 23, 2011

April Wedding

In April, we will be photographing the wedding of Kory and Mark. I have done several photos of Kory over the years. She is actually a somewhat distant cousin. Our great-grandmothers were sisters. I'm not sure, but I think possibly she and my grandmother were named after the same person. Kory's great-grandmother's name was Cordelia (forgive me if I spelled that wrong). I was told, some people called her "Kory". My grandma Shahan's name was "Cora" (actually, both my grandma's names were Cora....Cora Shahan and Cora Plumlee). We also have a grand daughter named Cora!
I always feel honored to be a part of such a special day!
Congratulations, Kory and Mark! I look forward to capturing the special moments of your wedding!






No comments:

Post a Comment