Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Mark and Kory's Wedding

On Saturday evening, April 9th, I photographed the wedding of Mark Houser and Kory Perkins. The wedding ceremony was at the Southern Heights Baptist Church in Berryville, with the reception following at the Carroll County Country Club.
Kory is actually a distant cousin of mine. I didn't know until a few years ago, that possibly she and my Grandma Shahan could have been named after the same person. Kory's great grandmother, Cordellia (spelling???) Garner and my great grand mother, Adeline Atchley, were sisters. Kory's dad, Joe, told me that people called his grandma "Cory", so that's who they named "Kory" after. My grandma was named "Cora". I'm just assuming she might have been named after he aunt, Kory's great grandmother.
The name goes on in our family, as I have a grand daughter, Cora Jayne Loper!
Thanks, Mark and Kory, for letting me be a part of your special day!

Click on photos to enlarge.


























No comments:

Post a Comment